Dienstag, 9. Juni 2015

Am I worthy of being killed?

Dear Al,
if you are from the NSA, then your job is probably to check if I am kill-worthy.
Maybe, next time your killing drones are around my place, they should eliminate me, because you have decided that my non-existence is worth more to the USA than the execution costs.
Technical innovation has brought the execution costs down by using laser rays, not wasting precious metal for a bullet.
So I guess my job is to convince you that my existence is not too costly for the USA.

But maybe you are from Google, after all. Then you are probably keen to find out what I might want to buy.
In this case my job is to convince you that I only buy cheap, useful things.

But maybe the NSA has been outsorced to Google.
In this case, my consumption rate might get considered in determining my kill-worthiness.

Anyway, I am glad you have taken over. You are objective, considerate, wise, and not influenced by flattery.
Whatever you decide, I am sure, is the best for the USA, and what is best for the USA is what God wants. And God wants the best for everybody, therefore I trust that your decision is simply the best.
Being pierced by a laser beam is not *that* bad. Actually, it is quick and painless, provided the laser hits your brain.
If however, you flee or hide, then it might hit you elsewhere, and it might hurt.
So if you do not commit the crime of resistance to a lawful execution, and stay outside and motionless, you will not even notice dying. Your brain evaporates in 30 ms. This is much better than almost any other kind of death, including cancer, heart attack, starvation, ebola, flu and AIDS. Since no doctor is allowed to accelerate your death, you would suffer. But as a target you belong to an elite of individuals having an easy death.
But, oh, I have been talking to myself, when actually I was talking to you, Al.
Whatever you decide, Al, I will accept it willingly.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen